1 - This Blog and My Main Blog

As you probably know by now, I have two blogs. I created this blog because it is a requirement of the English Enrichment Program.

First and foremost, you will notice that the template of this blog is very similar to the template of my main blog. That is because THIS IS AN OLD TEMPLATE. I actually designed this template back in 2014 when I thought, "Hmm, I should take a break from the dark template and change it into something lighter." And thus, this template was born. I actually have other templates that I have stockpiled in my OneDrive account just in case I need to change my theme.


I'm curious to know if I can copy some of the post I originally made from my main blog to this blog. Is it still considered plagiarism if I copied my own original content? I'm not really sure, but if it is, then it's going to be really hard to make posts for 2 blogs. Not only is that hard, it's also difficult.


However, I realized that any form is plagiarism is STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED in Asia Pacific College. Because of this, I just decided to shift my attention and time from my main blog to this blog. So, for the time being, this will be my main blog! Hooray!


Anyway, just to wrap things up, I am going to show you all screenshots of my other blog templates and other blog-related stuff. See you next time!

A template I made based on Girls' Generation's Mr.Mr.

Popular Posts

3 - My Inspiration

30 - The End

26 - Our Best Is NOT ENOUGH