11 - The Answer

After a long time searching for an answer, I finally found the answer to most of my life's problems. I have to say, it was hard, and confusing, to say the least. In fact, it took me a lot of time to find it, but eventually, and through the help of others (namely one person in my block who really helped me out the most).

Man, was it a great discovery. My day was already great and then this just made everything better. To be honest, I am still extremely happy about things.

It is as if I found some sort of way to keep me motivated and inspired for a lot of days to come. And I celebrated by finally redesigning my Twitter profile in order to match this "newfound inspiration."


I will end my post here, I will keep it short and sweet, for now. Have a great week or Monday!

Popular Posts

3 - My Inspiration

30 - The End

26 - Our Best Is NOT ENOUGH